Guidance In Nearly Every Aspect Of The Legal Process
Pursuing litigation or other legal action requires careful consideration, planning and strategy. You need to regularly assess your options and chances of success. This is much easier with the help of a good lawyer. At Law Offices of Kenneth J. Kroopf, we strive to keep clients updated and informed at all stages of the process, and we offer a variety of options to help resolve legal matters.
How Can We Help You?
Here are just some of the processes you might encounter as a client:
- Consultation — an initial meeting with an attorney to discuss your legal issue and assess whether or not the firm is a good fit for you.
- Second opinion — You have already sought legal counsel or have already been involved in a legal matter but want to seek the advice of a second legal professional.
- Mediation — A method of resolving legal disputes that can be faster, less expensive and less stressful than litigation. Attorney Kenneth J. Kroopf has experience representing many clients during mediation.
- Arbitration — Another form of alternative dispute resolution that falls somewhere between mediation and courtroom litigation. As a former member of the American Arbitration Association, Attorney Kroopf has represented many clients in arbitration.
- Litigation — Some legal matters are best heard and resolved in the courtroom. If your case requires litigation, we are here to vigorously represent your interests in front of a judge and/or jury.
- Investigation — Many legal matters require independent investigation, including employment law issues like allegations of discrimination and harassment. Mr. Kroopf is respected as an independent investigator on such cases.
Contact Us To Learn More
With an office in Monterey, Law Offices of Kenneth J. Kroopf serves clients throughout California. To discuss your legal needs with an attorney who has more than 45 years of experience, call us at (831)-373-7762 or fill out our online contact form.